What’s in Your Bag?
Alikay Naturals CEO Rochelle Graham-Campbell shares what's in her bag.
THERE IS NO TYPICAL DAY for Rochelle Graham-Campbell. Here’s what the owner of six brands—Alikay Naturals, Be Fabulous Salon, BlackOnyx77, Mogul University, Black Onyx World LLC and R.I.S.E.—carries with her to stay organized.
1. The bag: Kate Spade Harmony Tote ($298, macys.com): “It’s really stylish and resilient to damage, so I can put it anywhere.”
2. ChargerSticks portable cell phone charger ($9.99, amazon.com): “I carry a personal cell phone and a business cell phone, and one of them is always dying. This has definitely saved me a lot of times.”
3. MIAMICA pill box ($9.99-$15, miamica.com): “When running a business, you can’t forget to take your vitamins.”
4. Midyear Flagship Day Designer ($59, daydesigner.com): “It’s almost like having a full-desk planner with you at all times.” She also keeps her special crystal pens attached. “I realize I have a lot of serious work to do, but I still like the little things that are pretty.”
5. Sephora makeup bag (from $20, sephora.com): In case she has an engagement during an otherwise makeup-free day. “You always need to be prepared for a meeting.”
6. iPad mini 4 ($399-$599, apple.com): “My staff is always sending me things for approval ... and when I can’t see details on my phone, my iPad is a go-to.”