What’s In Your Bag?
LISA HALL, PRESIDENT AND CEO at Hall + Media Strategies Inc. and spokesperson for Babcock Ranch, considers her bag a “traveling office,” equipped with all the tools she needs to work from anywhere.
1. The bag: Romero Britto messenger bag ($50 and up, amazon. com): “It’s bright and colorful and it makes me smile,” Hall says. She also carries a keychain and technology cases designed by Britto, a Miami-based artist (britto.com), making her items easy to spot.
2. MacBook Air Laptop and iPad ($999 and $329, apple.com): “I love them because they’re so lightweight,” Hall says. She’s able to access Babcock Ranch files dating back to 2005 on these devices via Apple iCloud. “Part of setting yourself free from an office is having everything you need from anywhere.”
3. iPhone 5 and 6: ($150, amazon.com; $549, apple.com): Hall uses her old iPhone 5 to cut costs during international travel. “With my second phone, I’m able to just buy a local SIM card for data.”
4. Skullcandy wireless earbuds ($50 and up, skullcandy.com): Hall often listens to language-learning apps while traveling.
5. Solid Featherweight Pashmina Scarf ($12.99, steinmart.com): “I always have to have my little black scarf for wardrobe needs. When you go places where it’s cold it can be your coat, or if you suddenly need to dress something up you can just wrap it around you.”