40-Under-40: Where Are They Now?
Catching up with Reema Bhatia
Reema Bhatia at the GrowFL Red Carpet event
Name: Reema Bhatia
Year Named 40-Under-40: 2015
Current position: Founder and partner at Stickboy Creative, a custom software and mobile app developer
Career highlights since 40-Under-40:
- Co-founded Vectra Digital, an AI-driven digital marketing firm that was selected by multiple large national franchises as the official digital agency. It is growing at a 100 percent rate annually. Nine-time Addy and four-time Davey award winner in 2017.
- Became significant shareholder in T3 Communications
- Owns Stickboy Creative, which was recently selected as one of the Top 50 Companies to Watch in Florida. It was also named the Technology Partner of Tamiami Angel Funds, the largest Angel Fund in Florida.
- Overhauled technology at Jet's Pizza with a digital focus, a national chain of 400+ locations which has seen huge growth in the past 3 years under Reema's leadership.
- Selected as an official Forbes Technology Council member
What did being named 40-Under-40 mean to you? It was a great honor to be named in the same bracket as 39 other shining stars in SWFL. I am still friends and a collaborator with many of those 39.
What advice do you have for this year's 40-Under-40? Enjoy the spotlight! Try to connect with the other past/future honorees to build your network.
Calling all 40-Under-40 alumni: We want to know what you're up to. Fill out our form here.