March 19, 2019 to March 28, 2019
06:00 PM untill 08:00 PM
Preparing for retirement is probably the single, most important financial challenge you face today! In the past few years, many workers have postponed retirement due to the changing economy,lack of faith in Social Security and Medicare, or because they can’t quite afford to retire due to debt or inadequate retirement savings to meet anticipated needs. Investing a few hours of your time in this course can pay off immediately. Gain confidence in your financial decision-making ability so that later on you may be better prepared to face the challenges and enjoy the rewards retirement can bring.As a result of taking part in this workshop, participants will:
- Receive a color-illustrated, over 200-page workbook packed with information, questions, exercises, and worksheets
- Receive help answering the following questions:
- How can l plan for a comfortable retirement?
- Can I retire early?
- How can I manage my tax liability?
- How can I use stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and other investment vehicles?
- How can I provide for my heirs?
To register for FGCU Naples Center, visit https://registerce.asapconnected.com/#EventID=1182412
LocationFGCU Naples Center AuditioriumView map
1010 Fifth Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102, Naples Center Auditorium
Naples, 34102, FL, US