May 22, 2020 to May 22, 2020
12:00 PM untill 01:00 PM
If you already have your funds from the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), what do you need to know and do next? What are your responsibilities? How can you use the PPP funds to make sure your loan is forgiven? With many updates to the program since its inception, what are the most current regulations you need to follow? This live webinar will answer those questions and more while discussing the “ramifications” of failing to fulfill the requirements for loan forgiveness. This live presentation will answer your questions regarding the management and tracking of your PPP funds to include:
- What qualifies for loan forgiveness? What are “payroll costs” and how do I determine mine?
- How do I calculate the amount of the PPP that will be forgiven?
- What could to trip me up? Where are the potholes?
- What happens if part of the loan is not forgiven? Should I really try to get it all forgiven? Is there a scenario where that is not the best strategy for use of the PPP funds?
- How and when do I apply for forgiveness?