Colin Marshall serves as president of senior living management for Quadrum Global, the developer of Amavida, a $95-million active adult community that offers resort-style independent living, assisted living and memory care in Fort Myers. Marshall has more than two decades of experience in senior living and healthcare and is responsible for the development and management of Amavida and other Quadrum Global senior living communities.
1. State-of-the-art golf cart that’s essentially my office on wheels. I’m always on the go throughout the 32-acre, 500,000-square-foot community. Fortunately, it’s equipped with A/C to help keep cool during these hot Florida days.
2. Key fob to sync to our Skynet Real Time Location System—the same one our residents get. This is a wearable safety technology that helps keep our residents’ locations synced to our emergency call system.
3. Apple watch with a photo screensaver gallery of every member of my family, including the dog. Seeing pictures of my 2-year-old foster son, Phoenix, brings me inspiration and joy.
4. Construction boots because I never know what situation I might have to walk into each day.
5. Walkie-talkie so team members can reach me at all times, no matter where I might be within the community.
6. Cell phone so I can stay updated with calls, emails and our resident mobile app, Touchtown, for daily programming details and updates.
7. “God Is Bigger” wristband, which is a representation of my faith.