1. Wedding picture—married almost eight years to my high school sweetheart, Jenny.
2. Wharton Binder—currently enrolled in the three-year executive banking ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking Program through The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. For me, education never stops. The more I can learn, the more value and expertise I can deliver to my company and my clients.
3. Name tag—I’ve been a board member of The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools since 2017. My wife is a teacher, so this is an organization I’m passionate about supporting.
4. Cell phone/iPad—technology keeps me connected to my clients and our employees 24/7, including triple desktop monitors and a laptop. The importance of technology in banking is like every other industry, we cannot fall behind if we want to stay ahead of our competitors.
5. Accolades—2019 finisher of Ironman Florida, 2018 Gulfshore Business 40-under-40 honoree. Fitness is another passion of mine and I’m always seeking out new things to challenge myself.
6. Bank maturing loan list—I review this daily and weekly to track maturing loans and manage loan renewal processes.