Log in

Real estate on Marco Island sold for a total of $1.3 billion in 2022, a 28% decrease compared to 2021, according to data from the Marco Island Area Association of Realtors. A total of 327 single-family homes spent an average of 44 days on the market with a $1.8 million median sale price in 2022, representing a 44% increase in price from 2021. Spending an average of 38 days on the market in 2022, 495 condominiums sold for a median sale price of $680,000. The $835,000 median sale price of a lot on the island represented a 72% increase from 2021. In total, 117 lots sold in 2022 with an average of 109 days on the market.

Copyright 2023 Gulfshore Life Media, LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent.

GET SOUTHWEST FLORIDA'S BEST VIEW OF BUSINESS STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX.

Don't Miss