The Gulfshore Business Healthcare Heroes Awards are regional awards that identify outstanding leaders in the healthcare industry in Southwest Florida who are the epitome of a “hero.” Whether they are companies, doctors, nurses, specialists or managers they embody the word “hero” and prove their excellence in helping others.
Categories for Nomination:
- Innovation (Individual)
- Health Care Staff
- Health Care Prevention
- First Responder
- Innovation (Organization)
- Mental Health Care Provider
- Urgent Care Operator
- Skilled and Assisted Living Facility
Ready to Nominate?
Nomination deadline: November 19th
Winners will be recognized in the April 2022 issue of Gulfshore Business
- The individual or company is in the healthcare industry in one of the categories listed above.
- Health Care Heroes Award recipients must be individuals or organizations operating or based in Southwest Florida (Collier, Lee and Charlotte Counties)
- We will normally not honor more than one recipient per company in different categories.
- Winners are chosen through an independent judging process and not by quantity of nomination.
Physician – Recognizes a physician who has positively impacted his/her organization and/or patients.
Nurse – Recognizes a nurse who has positively impacted his/her organization and/or patients.
Innovation (Individual Award) – Recognizes an individual who has made a positive advancement in medical care or medical science.
Innovation (Organization Award) – Recognizes an organization that has made a positive advancement in medical care or medical science.
Volunteer – Recognizes a non-paid volunteer in the healthcare industry.
Health Care Staff – Recognizes a healthcare staff (including C-Suite and non C-Suite personnel, but not doctors or nurses) who have positively impacted their organizations and/or patients.
Healthcare Prevention – Recognizes the efforts of an individual, staff or organization to advance preventative patient care.
Mental Health Care Provider of the Year – Recognizes a mental healthcare provider who has positively impacted his/her organization and/or patients.
Urgent Care Operator of the Year – Recognizes an urgent care operator who has positively impacted his/her organization and/or patients.
Skilled and Assisted Living Facility of the Year- Recognizes the top skilled nursing and assisted living facility in Southwest Florida.
First Responder- Recognizes a first responder.