From The Desk Of Dennie Hamilton
Dennie Hamilton, CEO of a not- for- profit electric distribution cooperative serving 208,000 customers in Southwest Florida, keeps the stacks on his desk ship-shape. That’s the way he leads also. A focus on strategic business practices begins in his office where the piles are linked to efficiency, process improvement and forward thinking.
- Desktop monitor and laptop docking station. Customers reach Hamilton directly through a “Contact the CEO” link on the corporate website.
- LCEC electric system feeder maps; utility industry publications featuring new technology, best practices and regulatory updates.
- Correspondence related to City of Cape Coral franchise agreement.
- Customer correspondence and employee input, internal memos and project updates.
- Gavel commemorating role as Chair of the Lee County Horizon Council.
- Notes for “State of LCEC” meetings with employees. Prep material for the Florida Reliability Coordinating Council (where he serves as chair) and North American Electric Reliability Corporation meetings. Background information for Southwest Florida Community Foundation Board and Southwest Florida Economic Development Alliance Board meetings. Thank you notes to AHA Heart Walk donors. Future Makers updates.
- Loved ones Priscilla (wife) and Olivia (daughter soon to graduate from Villanova University).
- Complete edition of the Florida Statutes and other reference books.