From the Desk Of...
Chris Rozansky, executive director, Naples Airport Authority.
Chris Rozansky serves as executive director of the Naples Airport Authority (NAA), where he is responsible for an annual budget of more than $20 million and nearly 80 employees. The airport generates an economic impact to the community of $283.5 million annually. Rozansky has nearly two decades of airport management experience in working with both commercial service and general aviation airports.
1. Coffee mug with a photo of my son, Caleb, who thinks every aircraft overhead is “going to Daddy’s airport.” Not shown are photos of my lovely wife, Beth, and daughter, Claire.
2. The Man in the Arena by Theodore Roosevelt. Great inspiration for those challenging days.
3. Office with a view, because this industry is not nearly as much fun without staying connected to the airfield.
4. NAA Strategic Plan poster to help keep us moving in the right direction.
5. Photos with colleagues and Congressman Francis Rooney, Sens. Marco Rubio and Bill Nelson, and Gov. Rick Scott after discussing issues of importance to air transportation.
6. Tablet that goes just about everywhere I do.
7. Stand-up desk because there’s no time for sitting down on the job.
8. A fond reminder of 8 years in Dallas.