What’s In Your Bag?
Courtney Vernon, head coach of FGCU's women's tennis, shares what's in her bag.
Courtney Vernon, head coach of FGCU's women's tennis, has fundraising, recruiting, coaching and traveling to keep her busy. Here’s what she carries.
1. The bag: Victoria’s Secret Limited Edition Sport Tote ($39.99, ebay.com): “It’s big enough to store everything.”
2. doTERRA Essential Oils (varies, doterra.com): “I always carry essential oils with me. They’re my go-to medicine cabinet for any sort of bites anyone might get, stomach pain when traveling, or anything else.”
3. Bare Republic or Neutrogena sunscreen ($6.99 and up, target. com): “These are all-natural and have zinc oxide in them, and that’s essential because of the way we sweat through everything.”
4. Tom’s of Maine Natural Deodorant ($4.49, walgreens.com): “It’s not very girly, but it’s a must.”
5. Nike headbands ($12 and up, nike.com): For hair control.
6. Clean clothes: “I always have at least two extra changes of clothes and my yoga pants, because yoga always happens after work.”
7. Head Graphene XT Radical MP A ($199.95, tennis-warehouse. com): “Of course my tennis racket always travels with me.”