As a New England native, she loves the fact that she can combine her love for the community and her favorite team (the Boston Red Sox), living in beautiful Southwest Florida.
1. Golf Hole Signs—Gail is an avid New England sports fan and serves on the Red Sox Celebrity Golf Classic Committee, helping raise money for the Golisano Children’s Hospital. The three-event series kicks off with the “Boston Tee Party” on Feb. 17 at the Forest Country Club to benefit the Kids Minds Matter program, focusing on pediatric mental and behavioral health.
2. Milk Bottle—Gail’s father was raised on a farm and was a Hood milkman. The milk bottle is from her grandparents’ farm in central Massachusetts.
3.“Yankee Candle” photo—Last Mother’s Day as a joke gift, Gail’s daughter gave her a photo of Red Sox Hall of Famers, including David Ortiz and Johnny Pesky holding a Yankee jersey over the fire, dubbed “Yankee Candle.” That same day leaving Boston, Gail ran into Chris Sale at the gate and showed him the gift. He was kind enough to autograph it.
4. Vase of blue and white hydrangeas—Gail’s favorite flowers remind her of vacations as a kid in Cape Cod.
5. Hat—The firm participates in many worthwhile causes, including the breast cancer walk. This was Gail’s first “hat” design, “Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Lawyers.”
6. Picture of Gail’s daughter—She is receiving her undergraduate degree from the Southern New Hampshire University.
7. Monkey—A daily reminder not to take yourself too seriously.
8. Emoji pillow—At the 2019 Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference, the speakers of Great Jakes appreciated Gail’s audience participation. Gail is frequently reminded of these two hard-working brothers and remember your sense of humor in the workplace