1. Family photo with my husband, Rick, and three of our four children is always nearby because family means everything to me.
2. Cowbell—one in every office at CONRIC, which are shaken every time we have good news to share about a client. This is inspired by the classic Saturday Night Live skit featuring Will Ferrell.
3. CONRIC Yeti, one for each employee to keep their beverage cold and keep our use of plastic bottles low.
4. Lanyards and media passes from CONRIC press conferences and events with NBA legend Magic Johnson, Madisen’s Match with international tennis celebrities and City of Palms Classic, the nation’s No. 1 high school basketball tournament
5. Fifteenth anniversary edition of Southwest Florida Parent & Child magazine. I am the proud founder of the magazine, and it brings back many fond memories with my own kids when they were little.
6. Public Relations Professional of the Year Award presented to me by the Florida Public Relations Associations of Southwest Florida.
7. CONRIC PR & Marketing website, which proudly showcases the award-winning projects our team has created over the past 12 years.
8. Wall plaque, a wonderful memory of being honored as the 2015 Women in Business Apex Award Winner.